- Seekers -those who long for their own conscious evolution, seeking freedom from emotional trauma of their formative period.
- Practitioners - those who want to build on their private practice, expand to facilitating groups, or start a new career.
- Future Parents - regardless of proximity to birth, those who want to learn to consciously birth.
- Birth Attendants - birth professionals or those who are preparing to support someone in a birth process.
- Specific Needs - those who are dealing with particular issues (e.g. miscarriage, addiction, low self-esteem, poor problem-solving skills, primal fear of living, short attention span, grieving the loss of a loved one).
If you have a feeling that you are still waiting for something, this could be it...
What Are the Outcomes:
Photo credit: Melissa Aardema
For Seekers of Balance in Life - Transform Chaos to Harmony
- Enhance your ability to create the outcomes in life you want.
- Develop a deeper self-awareness, and become more of who you really are.
- Expand your capacity for handling and overcoming stress.
- Enhance your ability to connect with others, and start seeing the world in a way that serves you.
- Increase personal effectiveness by breaking through old limiting patterns of self-doubt, procrastination, fear, and negativity.
Photo credit: Chanel Baran Photographics
For Practitioners: Facilitator Training – Learning to Embody Coherence
- Experience the key principles and procedures that make the Method the most effective approach to release limiting patterns.
- Learn to utilize the Method to clear your own system while working with your clients.
- Start a new career that is personally fulfilling and makes a huge difference for others.
- For seasoned professionals, learn how to integrate the Method into your practice for more effectiveness with your clients.
- Be part of an international community of Practitioners who are eager to continuously learn and develop themselves.
Photo Credit: Birth Into Being
For Birth Preparation and Becoming a Parent – Prepare the ‘Landing Ground’
- Learn the importance of every stage of birth, from conception to the third year of life, and the impact it has on your child’s self-perception, intelligence, and concept of the world in their adult life.
- Heal your own birth trauma to clear your negative emotional, mental and physical patterns from imprinting your baby.
- Be confident in using the Method to dramatically reduce the likelihood of birth complications, thus creating a harmonious and pleasant start to your baby’s life.
- For the Mother-to-be, learn how birth can be a pleasurable and positive experience.
- For the Father-to-be, learn to be fully present, support the Mother and baby, and really be part of the birthing experience.
- Gain clarity about how to become the best role models for your children (without having to do everything right, know everything, and be perfect!).
Photo Credit: Birth Into Being
For Birth Attendants: Professionals & Family - Be the Best Support You Can Be
- Heal your own birth trauma to prevent possible complications during delivery and positively impact the imprint the newborn is receiving.
- Learn the connections between medical interventions during birth and their influence on the development of the child.
- Learn how everyone who attends the delivery of a child (including the doctor, midwife, doula, nurse, family member or a supporting friend) wields influence on the situation.
- Dramatically expand your capacity to support the mother and father to be, as well as their child, by offering the Method to help resolve any kind of negative experiences during, before, and after birth.