200-250 euro (level 1); 350-400 euro (level 1+2)
About Nina Benedicte:
A small woman with big mission, a challenging loving wife, a big-heart mother of six, an enthusiastic midwife, and a happy Birth Into Being Method Practitioner.
Film Night Intro >>info here.
The Birth Into Being Method allows you to:
- Strengthen your sense of belonging and well-being
- Deepen connection with your Higher Self, other people, and the Source of Life
- Gain new reference points in your nervous system for greater ability of intimacy and creativity
- Fearlessly birth a new project, new baby, and/or new You!
Within every cell of our bodies we carry an "imprint" (called Limbic Imprint) that begins to establish before we are born. If our emotional body is overwhelmed during this formative period, then a lifetime of ineffective coping strategies and behavioral patterns will ensue. The Birth Into Being Method directly addresses this by transforming our Limbic Imprint, thus allowing us to access the intelligence of nature's creative Power.
This safe and effective Method brilliantly interweaves epigenetics and neuroplasticity with the richness of storytelling, visualization, breath-work, role-play, gentle touch and dancing. The full 16-day curriculum consists of 17 processes and 19 exercises, including journaling and group sharing.
During the therapeutic portion of the course (Levels 1-4), participants experience numerous processes that address formative issues in a deeply profound and transformative way. The second portion of the course (Apprentice - Advanced Facilitator Training) is dedicated to experiencing additional processes and gaining facility with teaching the Method.
Due to the nature of this work, the curriculum takes on its own shape and form with each group dynamic. The order of presentation and depth of coverage is determined by the specific needs of the group, with regard to the Practitioner's discretion. Working in this way allows for healthy relationships to be established with the vortex of the Birthing Field.
Level 1 (Days 1, 2) Preconception - Post-Partum Period:
- Dive deeply into the ‘underworld’ to break through that which is holding you back in life; to recover that which is most precious.
- Alter the ‘basic settings’ in your nervous system & align with the vortex of the Birthing Field.
- Re-Code your Limbic Imprint of inhibiting emotional patterns by creating a new memory of being conceived, gestated, born, and breastfed in blissful and safe circumstances.
- Create new reference points of emotional comfort aligned with your conscious intentions.
- Invoke your inner 'Elder' - your deepest Wisdom as your constant companion.
- Free Will and the Fractal Nature of the Universe
- Limbic Imprinting, Harvesting the Outcome of the Way We Were Born
- Birth Matters: What is Birth Trauma?
- Creating an Alternative Route - Tri-Brain Concept
- Transforming Fear (of birthing, living, and dying)
- Consciousness of Procreation: The Miracle of You
- Unleashing Creativity
- Love as an Acquired Skill
Level 2 (Days 3, 4) Early Childhood - About Age 10:
- Heal the traumatic impact from interactions with your biological parents.
- Recover the loss of power in childhood; breaking the Silence; establishing the new reference points for healthy loving relationships.
- Disengage counter-intentions and victim mentality via bringing the three parts of the brain responsible for our mental, emotional and physiological functions into a harmonious resonance.
- Resolve deep unconscious conflicts.
- Unravel your family dynamic and acquire a new perception of reality based on Safety and Love.
- Increase your own capacity for love and upgrade your nervous system.