Facilitated by: Monika Lipowska-Hajduk
Where: Vilnus, Lithuania When: Level 1 19-20 May, 2016; Level 2 21-11 May, 2016
Contact&info: Monika Lipowska - Hajduk, email@example.com, 0048509 096 046
We share an understanding that within each cell of our bodies, we carry an imprint from our
formative period. If our emotional body was overwhelmed during that period, then a lifetime of ineffective coping strategies and outdated behavioural patterns may occur.
Birth Into Being Method offers a very effective approach to transforming a less than blissful
Limbic Imprint to a highly functional and enjoyable one.
Re-Code your Limbic Imprint of inhibiting emotional patterns by creating a new memory of being conceived, gestated, born, and breastfed in blissful and safe circumstances.
Level 1 (Days 1, 2) Preconception - Post-Partum Period:
- Dive deeply into the ‘underworld’ to break through that which is holding you back in life; to recover that which is most precious.
- Alter the ‘basic settings’ in your nervous system & align with the vortex of the Birthing Field.
- Re-Code your Limbic Imprint of inhibiting emotional patterns by creating a new memory of being conceived, gestated, born, and breastfed in blissful and safe circumstances.
- Create new reference points of emotional comfort aligned with your conscious intentions.
- Invoke your inner 'Elder' - your deepest Wisdom as your constant companion.
Level 2 (Days 3, 4) Early Childhood - About Age 10:
- Heal the traumatic impact from interactions with your biological parents.
- Recover the loss of power in childhood; breaking the Silence; establishing the new reference points for healthy loving relationships.
- Disengage counter-intentions and victim mentality via bringing the three parts of the brain responsible for our mental, emotional and physiological functions into a harmonious resonance.
- Resolve deep unconscious conflicts.
- Unravel your family dynamic and acquire a new perception of reality based on Safety and Love.
- Increase your own capacity for love and upgrade your nervous system.
Google map and directions