Katarzyna Auli Barszczewska is a precursor of Birth Into Being method in Poland. She's been leading meetings, workshops and sessions on the phenomenon of birth for 6 years. After having successfully given Birth into Being workshops (started by Elena Tonetti – Vladimirova, a creator of this method), in 2014 she became a teacher of the method herself and she qualified to conduct practitioner courses for therapists of level 1 – 5. All classes are held under supervision of Elena Tonetti – Vladimirova – a creator of this method. Last year Katarzyna completed a 9-months cycle of Blissful Meditations by Amber Hartnel which enriched her work with gentle but powerful breathing work. Auli also completed a training in New Science Paradigms by The Resonance Project Foundation which enabled her to integrate a new consciousness into her work and place it at the right moment in the period of transformation which is currently happening on Earth.
The Birth Into Being Method allows you to:
- Strengthen your sense of belonging and well-being
- Deepen connection with your Higher Self, other people, and the Source of Life
- Gain new reference points in your nervous system for greater ability of intimacy and creativity
- Fearlessly birth a new project, new baby, and/or new You!
Within every cell of our bodies we carry an "imprint" (called Limbic Imprint) that begins to establish before we are born. If our emotional body is overwhelmed during this formative period, then a lifetime of ineffective coping strategies and behavioral patterns will ensue. The Birth Into Being Method directly addresses this by transforming our Limbic Imprint, thus allowing us to access the intelligence of nature's creative Power.
This safe and effective Method brilliantly interweaves epigenetics and neuroplasticity with the richness of storytelling, visualization, breath-work, role-play, gentle touch and dancing. The full 16-day curriculum consists of 20 processes and 18 exercises. There is also additional time for journaling, group sharing and deep heart-centered connection.
During the therapeutic portion of the course (Levels 1-4), participants experience numerous processes that address formative issues in a deeply profound and transformative way. The second portion of the course (Apprentice - Advanced Facilitator Training) is dedicated to experiencing additional processes and gaining facility with teaching the Method.
Due to the nature of this work, the curriculum takes on its own shape and form with each group dynamic. The order of presentation and depth of coverage is determined by the specific needs of the group, with regard to the Facilitator's discretion. Working in this way allows for healthy relationships to be established with the vortex of the Birthing Field.
Level 1 (Days 1, 2) Preconception - Post-Partum Period:
- Dive deeply into the ‘underworld’ to break through that which is holding you back in life; to recover that which is most precious.
- Alter the ‘basic settings’ in your nervous system & align with the vortex of the Birthing Field.
- Re-Code your Limbic Imprint of inhibiting emotional patterns by creating a new memory of being conceived, gestated, born, and breastfed in blissful and safe circumstances.
- Create new reference points of emotional comfort aligned with your conscious intentions.
- Invoke your inner 'Elder' - your deepest Wisdom as your constant companion.
- Free Will and the Fractal Nature of the Universe
- Limbic Imprinting, Harvesting the Outcome of the Way We Were Born
- Birth Matters: What is Birth Trauma?
- Creating an Alternative Route - Tri-Brain Concept
- Transforming Fear (of birthing, living, and dying)
- Consciousness of Procreation: The Miracle of You
- Unleashing Creativity
- Love as an Acquired Skill
Workshop price: 111 euros (payment via Paypal)
Accommodation: 15 euros/night
Meals (organic): breakfast 10 euros, lunch 15 euros, dinner 15 euros
Dates: October 17 - 18, 2015 - 10:00 - 18:00
Venue: ul. Andersa 56b, Janów, 05-082, Warsaw (Poland) - 20 min from Warsaw airports
More information about the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/389087061289970/
ul Andersa 56b Janów
Google map and directions