Santa Monica, Los Angeles, California, USA
April 21-24, 2016
April 21-22, 2016 (Thursday and Friday)
Focus is on the time from your preconception through postpartum period.
• Dive deeply into the ‘underworld’ to break through that which is holding you back in life; to recover that which is most precious to you.
• Alter the ‘basic settings’ in your nervous system & align with who you really are.
• Birth matters: What is birth trauma?
• Re-Code your Limbic Imprint of inhibiting emotional patterns by creating a new memory of being conceived, gestated, born, and breastfed in blissful and safe circumstances.
• Create new reference points of emotional comfort aligned with your conscious intentions and within healthy boundaries.
• Invoke your inner ‘Elder’ – your deepest Wisdom as your constant companion.
• Disengage counter-intentions and victim mentality via bringing the three parts of the brain, responsible for our mental, emotional and physiological functions into a harmonious resonance.
April 23-24, 2016 (Saturday and Sunday)
Focus on your early childhood.
• Healing the traumatic impact from interactions with your biological parents.
• Recovering the loss of power in childhood; breaking the Silence; establishing the new reference points for healthy loving relationships.
• Resolve deep unconscious conflicts with our own story and body.
• Unravel your family dynamic and acquire a new perception of reality based on Safety and Love.
• Increase your own capacity for Love and upgrade your nervous system.
Note: The workshop content is subject to the specific group needs and discretion of the Facilitators. The processes and exercises we cover in the workshop may not fit exactly in the above curriculum. Each technique is designed to build upon itself in your nervous system, giving you a unique experience that fits your needs exactly.
If you’re in the Los Angeles area, Constantia is holding a FREE Intro Afternoon:
- April 10th - 2.30 to 4.30 pm - Constantia’s House ( RSVP to Constantia at email@example.com for directions) Bring your checkbook to sign up on the spot and secure the Early Bird Price! (Last day is April 10th).
We will be hosting the workshops at two different venues. (Pictured: Aldersgate Meditation Garden)
Level 1 - Aldersgate Retreat Center - www.aldersgateretreat.org/
Located in the coastal town of Pacific Palisades, Aldersgate is just a mile from Will Rogers State Beach, a short walk into the trails of the Santa Monica Mountains, and one block from the shops of Pacific Palisades.
- Level 2 - Constantia's House - A beautiful oasis in Los Angeles.
- We offer $25 a night for floor space in private home/shared room. Includes comfortable mats with bedding, a shared bathroom, and a heated pool. Four people maximum. Contact Constantia Tielbeke to reserve your space: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you enjoy a separate, private space, we suggest looking at the homestay website www.airbnb.com. There are also numerous hotels in the Santa Monica area, which you can find online. Please let us know if you need assistance finding lodging.
Nourishing snacks and refreshing beverages will be provided daily, included in the workshop fee.
Please plan ahead and bring your own lunch to the workshop, or plan on a quick trip to a local deli or restaurant (we have about 1 hr for lunch each day). You will have access to a refrigerator and kitchenette (no stove). Please keep your food simple. Often people like bring foods and eat together, however this is optional.
There are many options for food nearby both venues. Gelson’s Market is a 2 minute walk from Aldersgate, with a great deli for prepared lunches. There are also excellent, quick and fresh restaurants nearby Rie Studio. Constantia and Lily are happy to recommend places for you to eat and get groceries when you arrive, just ask for what you need.
Flying: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and Burbank Bob Hope Airport (BUR) are the closest airports. You will need to arrange your own transportation to/from the airport via rental car, airport shuttle, or Uber (on demand ride smartphone app).
- Aldersgate (Level 1) 925 Haverford Ave, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272, USA
- Constantia's House (Level 2) - Directions upon registration
The workshop can be booked Level by Level. Each Level is 2 days.
To qualify for Early Bird, you need to complete full payment by midnight on April 10th, 2016.
Per Level (2 days):
- Individuals: $300 / $250 Early Bird
- Couples: $550 / $450 Early Bird
Level 1 & 2 (all 4 days):
- Individuals: $600 / $500 Early Bird
- Couples: $1100 / $900 Early Bird
Repeat Participants: If you have taken Level 1 and/or 2 with Lily or Constantia and want to repeat a Level, it costs $200 per repeat Level. (You can select this option with the Deposit button below, if paying online)
Deposits: You can also pay a $200 deposit upfront to secure your space, and complete your payment upon arrival at the workshop. Note: a deposit does not secure Early Bird. Payment in full needs to be received by midnight on April 3 for Early Bird Discount.
- BirthIntoBeing.com with Credit Card (2.9% fee) - scroll to the bottom of the page to complete online payment.
- Venmo (free money transfer mobile app) to Constantia Tielbeke, email@example.com, with 0% fees
- Cash or Check paid to Constantia Tielbeke (must be delivered to Constantia in LA by April 3, 2016 to secure Early Bird. Contact Constantia at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this option)
We will be together each day from 10 am - 6 pm, with 1 hour for lunch, and breaks for snacks. These times are not exact due to the timeless nature of the work (like a birth, we follow flow of energy). Please do not plan anything in the evenings during the workshop, as it is beneficial to stay in the energy of the workshop when you go home at night.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes for freedom of movement and lying on the ground.
- Weather is generally warm in the day and cooler at night, layers are good.
- A special blanket and pillow to wrap yourself, if desired
- Water bottle (filtered water onsite)
- Journal and a pen - very important
- Eye pillow (if you would like one during guided meditation)
- Anything needed for your comfort and to help you feel at home, on your own turf, and grounded (special blanket, pillow, object, etc)
- Altar item, if you wish
- Special food if you have dietary needs
1) Click here to register and answer the questions.
2) Send payment (by the "Purchase Ticket" options below or via Venmo, Cash, or Check).
(Note: Prices below include a 2.9% Credit Card fee. Please see Payment Options for 0% fee options).
Santa Monica, CA
Google map and directions