This is the last chance to be trained personally by Elena Tonetti-Vladimirova in Europe ... at least for the time being. Elena has only been offering one training per year for the last three years now. These trainings took place in Kisslegg, Germany. Next year this won't be the case any more. So if you're interested in experiencing the Birth Into Being Method with its founder herself, please sign up on our event website http://www.birthintobeing.international soon as the seminar spots are filling up much faster than last year and the year before that.
The whole seminar is facilitated in English by Elena Tonetti-Vladimirova
Workshop Level 1: August 11-12, 2018
Workshop Level 2: August 13-14, 2018
Workshop Level 3: August 15-16, 2018
Workshop Level 4: August 17-18, 2018
Workshop Level 5/Apprentice Training: August 19-20, 2018
Facilitator Training: August 21-26, 2018
Kisslegg, Germany (event website)
- It will be held at www.hotel-sonnenstrahl.de (closest airports are Memmingen, Friedrichshafen, Munich, Stutttgart and Zurich, Kisslegg can be reached by train coming from these airports, then it's 15 min walking distance from the train station).
- Prices for meals and lodging for participants are listet on the event website http://www.birthintobeing.international
For Participants from Eastern Europe we offer a discount of 33% off the regular rate due to the economical situation and the significantly lower average income in these countries (e.g. the average income in Russia was 660€ in 2012).
Claim your right for greater happiness and find your place of Power, born of Love & Compassion!
We invite you to:
- Strengthen your sense of belonging and well being
- Deepen connection with your Higher Self, other people, and the Source of Life
- Gain new reference points in your nervous system for greater ability of intimacy and creativity
- Fearlessly birth a new project, a new baby and a new You!
We share an understanding that within each cell of our bodies, we carry an imprint from our formative period. If our emotional body was overwhelmed during that period, then a lifetime of ineffective coping strategies and outdated behavioral patterns may occur.
Birth Into Being Method offers a very effective approach to transforming a less than blissful Limbic Imprint to a highly functional and enjoyable one.
Our multisensory, multi-generational approach, informed by epigenetics and neuroplasticity, focuses on the formative period from preconception through the early adolescence and is geared towards both men and women. The full 16-day program consists of 20 processes and 18 exercises, each designed to further facilitate alignment with the intelligence of Nature’s creative Power.
Watch the video:
The full Birth Into Being Curriculum consists of 20 processes and 19 exercises. During the 8 days (4 Levels) of the therapeutic portion of the course, the participants will have enough time to experience most of them to address all the main issues in a powerful, transformative way. Yet, within the limited time of 8 days, it is not possible to experience all of them, that's why we offer the additional 8 days, which will include also the training portion. The exact curriculum, order of presentation, and the depth of coverage depends on the group dynamic and the specific facilitator. There is no rigid structure or order of things in this work. Spontaneously responding to the needs of the participants is part of the training and establishes healthy relationships with the Vortex of the Birthing Field.
Also, interwoven into the tissue of the course are journaling, sharing in a circle, dancing, massage circles, tea breaks, heartfelt connection with other participants, etc.
Same with the topics covered: in a free flowing, storytelling format, the facilitator has a long list of important issues to address, depending on the specific needs of the participants.
(first two days)
Focus on the time from your preconception through post-partum period:
- Dive deeply into the ‘underworld’ to break through that which is holding you back in life; to recover that which is most precious.
- Alter the ‘basic settings’ in your nervous system & align with the vortex of the Birthing Field** through a dynamic blend of modalities
- Re-Code your Limbic Imprint** of inhibiting emotional patterns by creating a new memory of being conceived, gestated, born, and breastfed in blissful and safe circumstances.
- Create new reference points of emotional comfort aligned with your conscious intentions.
- Invoke your inner 'Elder' - your deepest Wisdom as your constant companion
- Besides the experiential processes in Level 1, following Topics will be covered:
- Free Will and the fractal nature of the Universe
- Limbic Imprinting. Harvesting the outcome of the way we were born.
- Birth matters: What is birth trauma?
- Creating an alternative route - Tri-brain Concept
- Transforming Fear (of birthing, of living, of dying...)
- Consciousness of Procreation - The Miracle of You
- Unleashing creativity
- Love, as an acquired skill
- Level 2
Level 2 (the next two days)
Focus on your early childhood through about age 10:
- Healing the traumatic impact from interactions with your biological parents.
- Recovering the loss of power in childhood; breaking the Silence; establishing the new reference points for healthy loving relationships.
- Disengage counter-intentions and victim mentality via bringing the three parts of the brain, responsible for our mental, emotional and physiological functions into a harmonious resonance.
- Resolve deep unconscious conflicts;
- Unravel your family dynamic and acquire a new perception of reality based on Safety and Love.
- Increase your own capacity for Love and Upgrade your nervous system
- Levels 3 & 4
Levels 3-4 (days 5, 6, 7 & 8)
Revise your emotional life further into adolescence:
- addressing negative dynamics with people other than your biological parents;
- trace the sources of your dysfunctions and transform them into a valuable resource.
- Recalibrating experiences that violated your integrity, crushed your primal sense of Self.
- Make yourself at home within your new ‘basic settings’.
- releasing resistance to living in abundance; empowering your purpose on Earth.
- Creating an alternative memory of a great childhood (best friends, exciting adventures, amazing teachers, early introduction to conscious way of living, birthday parties of your dream, the most profound sexual awakening, rites of passage, etc, - all you needed to grow up happy and safe).
- Activate a powerful flow of oxytocin
Topics Covered in Levels 2-4:
- Intentions vs counter-intentions
- Healthy Boundaries
- investigating victim mentality
- Transforming addiction to suffering
- Emotional Incest. Empowerment of Anger
- AMO (addictive modes of operation)
- Sibling Rivalry
- Our 120 Senses
- Acceptance. Forgiveness. Surrender.
- Harvesting negative experiences vs victim mentality
- Prosperity Consciousness
- Setting priorities for the next phase of life
- Circumcision, C-Section
- Post-partum Sexuality
- Betrayal of the Mother
Apprentice Training (Days 9-10)
Get Certified as an Apprentice:
- Learn to sustain the new state of being
- Deepen your own healing and practice facilitating the processes of the Birth Into Being Method.
- Get certified to lead Birth Into Being Workshops, Levels 1-3, and/or integrate the techniques into your existing practice (See ‘Become a Practitioner’ guide)
- Become a part of the Birth Into Being group of practitioners in 22 countries, most amazing people, who are lovingly and actively supporting each other.
- Debrief on all of the above from the facilitation perspective.
- Practice Level 1 - 3 processes with each other.
Facilitator Training (Day 11-16)
Get certified as a Facilitator-In-Training, and, after fulfilling additional requirements, as a Facilitator and eventually as an Advanced Facilitator:
- Get to know the full curriculum of 20 processes and 18 exercises with Elena Tonetti-Vladimirova.
- Upgrade your skills and have more time for peer practice
- As a facilitator be able to teach levels 1-4, as an advanced facilitator be able to teach levels 1-5 workshops and certify new apprentices. Additional requirements and some restrictions do apply. For more info, please, see our “Become a Facilitator” guide
Google map and directions